ARC Technologies, Inc. is committed to providing world class products and services that minimize harm to the environment. In addition to complying with all applicable laws and regulations, when economically practical, we will:
- Integrate environmental, health and safety in planning and running all equipment, facilities, operations, products and processes.
- Encourage our employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
- Where required by legislation, we will develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs where significant environmental, health and safety hazards exist
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
Environmental & Safety Manager